Romans 15: 14-33
1. Imagine you’re in the Special Forces: You
get handed a bunch of gear & dropped out of
a helicopter. How important would it be to
know what your mission was?
2. What would the consequences be of not
having a mission or knowing about it?
3. Would you say you have a life “mission”?
Why/why not? What would you say it is?
4. What could be or have been consequences
of not know about or living by a mission?
5. Re-read Romans 15:14-33. How do you see
Paul’s mission, motivation, means & method?
6. How does Paul’s life & teaching inform &
affect your life & understanding/developing/
living by your mission?
7. How does your mission define how you
see/use your finances, skills, leadership,
relationships, home, conflict, other?
8. How do these concepts help you grow as a
disciple who loves God, loves people & serves