1 Kings 19:9-13a / 1 Corinthians 2:1-5
1. Have you ever gotten “suckered” into something by a clever sales-pitch? Why did it work?
2. Read 1 Kings 19:1-4. Why do you think Elijah had such a change in his tone from just moments earlier?
3. Read 1 Kings 19:5-13a. Why do you think God wanted Elijah to BE STILL & HEAR Him in the “still, small voice”?
4. How have/do you “hear” best from God?
5. Read 1 Corinthians 2:1-5. What can we learn from Paul’s simple approach to sharing the Good News of Jesus?
6. How do these things affect our own personal lives, but also how we behave as a church family at the Greenhouse?
7. How do these concepts help you grow as a disciple who loves God, loves people & serves the world in everyday life?