Galatians 5: 16-26 / 1 Corinthians 6: 9-18 / John 15: 5-8 / Psalm 142
1. Are you “walking with the Spirit?” If you aren’t what do you think that would look like? How would your life change?
2. Are the “fruits” in my life evident of the Spirit working in my life or my flesh working in my life? What fruits (both good & bad) do you especially need the Spirit’s help with?
3. Is it really as simple as drawing closer to God can produce good spiritual fruit & drive away sinful desires? Why or why not?
4. If it’s simply drawing closer to God that has such an impact on our lives, why don’t why draw close to Him all the time? What makes this so difficult?
5. How does abiding in Christ help me grow as a disciple who loves God, loves people and serves the world?