Additional Passages: John 1:14,18; Luke 10:22; John 12:44-45; John 14:6-9; Philippians 2:2-11
Questions for Further Discussion:
- What comes to mind when I hear phrases like "last hour/days," "anti-christ" & "testing spirits/authorities?"
- How well do I know the basic and foundational Christian beliefs?
- How well can I identify teachings that contradict those beliefs? How do I normally engage with those contradictions?
- How well do I understand "incarnational theology"? (God becoming a man)
- What difference does it make to my understanding of God's love, and to the rest of my theology and daily life?
- How can I love someone in a very truthful way this week?
- How does testing the influences around me help me to "Grow disciples who love God, love people and serve the world"?