1 John 4:10; Genesis 2:18,24-25; Deuteronomy 33:29; Psalm 33:20
For further discussion...
- What do I think the purpose of marriage and family is?
- What are the most enjoyable & meaningful parts of family?
- What are the most frustrating & hardest parts?
- How should the sacrificial love in 1 John 4:10 shape my ideas of marriage and family?
- What do I think about the statement: "Family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday life."?
- How have I turned my family into an idol or false savior? Has it pushed God out of the center of my life?
- How can my sense of "family" extend beyond my biological family and home"
- How does "Growing as a disciple who loves God, loves people and serves the world" affect how I live out "family"?