Isaiah 9:2-7, 1 Peter 2:21-24, Romans 5:19
Further Discussion Questions:
- What do I look forward to most during the Christmas season?
- What do I dread the most?
- What pressures do I face that wear me down?
- What types of things do I place my hope in to help me?
- How do God's words in Isaiah embolden me & give me hope?
- How can the hope of Jesus be a "light" in my life & others'?
- How does finding my hope in Jesus help me grow as a disciple of God?
- Do a personal inventory on my Christmas giving: am I motivated by fear & obligation or by hope & freedom?
- Spend time talking with God about what it means for Him to bring the Light of Hope into my life in a real way.