Scripture Passages: Romans 12:2 & 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
Further Discussion Questions:
- What are some of my biggest strengths? How could God use these to change the world? How could they get in the way of my relationships with God & others?
- What are some of my biggest weaknesses, embarrassments & failures? How have they hurt my relationship with God & others? How could God actually use these to change the world?
- What have I been taught & what are my thoughts & feelings about "discipleship"?
- How do I really feel about the idea of surrendering who I am to God?
- How does the motto, "Growing as a disciple who loves God, loves people & serves the world" help me understand discipleship better?